Massy Ferguson - Model TD Series - Tedders
Four models provide tedding widths from 8 feet 2 inches to a full 25 feet. Each model offers easily adjusted spreading angles of 15, 18 and 20.5 degrees for adaptability to all forage and crop conditions. The TD Series even offers a choice of two 25-foot models, including the TD1648, which incorporates its own transport chassis that allows the rotors to fold forward and rest on rubber dampers for high-speed transport between fields.
All models are simple to set-up and adjust for quick and efficient ground coverage. Four- and six-rotor models also feature synchronized lifting of exterior rotors via a centralized hydraulic lift system and pressure cylinders to ensure optimum performance and eliminate one-sided loads — even on slopes.
Massey Ferguson TD Series tedders feature commercial-grade construction that starts with induction-hardened, break-resistant rotor heads for increased durability. The heavy-duty, fully-sealed transmission cases also use grease, rather than oil, to ensure quiet operation and longer service intervals. You'll find the same industry leading philosophy in a myriad of other features that come as standard equipment.
- Cutout clutches that protect the U-joints and provide automatic power disconnection when lifting the tedder at headlands, saving you time at every turn.
- A rugged, square-tube frame that features modular construction for long service life.
- Galvanized tine supports with super 'C' spring tines and built-in tine savers ensure durability and reliable performance.
- Close coupling between the rotor support wheels and the tines provides quick response to contours and optimal height adjustment.
- A 1:2 transmission ratio for maximum performance at minimum PTO speeds.