Master - Model MIX 3 - 6 To - Original Suction-Pressure Mixer
The heart of this mobile grinding and mixing plant was, and is, the ORIGINAL SUCTION-PRESSURE Mixer from TROPPER. Meanwhile more than 300 plants in 20 different countries are in operation throughout Europe! The Master Mix series presents itself in modern design and enables thorough cleaning due to its rounded surfaces and also provides easy access to the powerful main units.
The best possible fodder hygiene due to simple complete discharge
'Contamination is to be avoided' – this customer requirement is of great importance to us!
As the operator of a mixing plant you value clean and quick changes between products. This is where you can count on our many years of experience in pneumatic discharge. Due to maintenance-free discharge plates the best possible discharge is achieved without complicated mechanisms. In combination with the mixer impactor and the discharge stop they achieve clean results.
As a full line company, TROPPER also delivers the MASTER MIX with a high performance discharge screw. This new innovation is a combination of the ORIGINAL TROPPER Suction-Pressure mixing system and a discharge screw. You are accustomed to TROPPER plants providing dust-free and certified accurate mixing. Combined with the discharge screw even more applications for your MMX-Press from TROPPER can be opened up: From dust-free bagging to transitional crushing for biogas plants; everything is possible and that with the simple complete discharge which has been provided by TROPPER for more than 20 years! The plant is driven either by the truck engine or by an auxiliary engine from Mercedes.
The MASTER MIX with screw can easily be assembled. It combines the advantages of a suction-pressure mixer with a low dust discharge screw. The TROPPER complete discharge also functions simply here and without complicated pump-back.
- Mixer - Complete discharge
- Low maintenance costs due to few wear parts = less maintenance work
- Easy access to units
- Good fodder quality at high performance
- Original direct drive from TROPPER for integrated storage space or economical, high-performance FTP engine (450hp)
- Dust-free operation of the plant due to integrated filter, hydraulic blower arm with double joint or discharge screw with fast discharge performance
- Spacious and compact 3, 4, 5 and 6 t mixers
- Hopper of stainless steel (for cleaning) in optimal working height with bag lifter (hot galvanized) and standard bag opener (stainless steel)
- Simple filter and hammer exchange in hammer mills
- Low superstructure
- Simple operation of weighing system - on robuts weighing cells
- Sound insulation hood with rust-proof covers of aluminium
- Generous hose strorage (Alu) respectively tube storage
- Strong-walled mixer
- First class servicing and painting