Mastia Hidro - Model 3k - Robust Fertirrigation Controller
From NTC Irrigation
The Mastia Hidro 3k is a robust fertirrigation controller to manage 1 water system, it is able to control: 24 irrigation programs with 10 valve groups each program. . 24 valve groups. 24 recipes. 24 irrigation valves. 5 fertilizers and 1 acid. 2 irrigation pumps. 5 auxiliary pumps. 5 blowers/agitators. 5 filters. Maximum and minimum alarm of pH and EC. Digital Inputs to maximum and minimum pressure alarm. Meteorological alarms. Digital inputs to clean filters (differential presostate). Inputs for Irrigation water meter and fertilizer meter. Double pH sensor.
- It allows the user to start the irrigation by time or external signal.
- It is possible to established the irrigation duration by time (hours, minutes and seconds)
- Moreover, this system offers the possibility to irrigate by volume without using water or fertilizer meters.
- It controls the pH and E.C. Moreover, it is possible to use a double pH sensor and automatic E.C. correction depending on the solar radiation.
- There are 2 ways to inject fertilizer: by time (by means of continuous injections during a period of time), or by relative quantity of fertilizer by means of percentage.
- Automatic back wash of up to 5 filters, based on differential pressure sensor or accumulated irrigation time/volume.
- Possibility to start programs and obtain status information via SMS.
- Likewise, it is possible to connect the controller to a PC through RS 232, RS 485, Ethernet, modem and via radio. Moreover, it is possible to manage the controller from the PC using software for Windows.
- Communication via radio allows the user to reduce the wiring cost and the simplification of the installation.