Mastia - Model 132 - 3k - Robust Fertirrigation Controller
From NTC Irrigation
The MASTIA 132-3K is a robust fertirrigation controller to manage three water systems, it is able to control: 50 irrigation programs with 10 valve groups each program. 50 valve groups. 30 recipes 200 irrigation valves. 9 fertilizers and 1 acid. 9 irrigation pumps. 27 auxiliary pumps. 27 blowers/agitators. 20 filters. Digital Inputs for maximum and minimum pressure alarm. Meteorological alarms. Digital inputs to clean filters (differential presostate). Inputs for irrigation water meter and fertilizer meter. Double pH sensor.
- It allows the user to start the irrigation by time, external signal or up to 3 external sensors.
- It is possible to established the irrigation duration by time (hours, minutes and seconds) or by volume (m3)
- Moreover, this system offers the possibility to irrigate by volume without using water or fertilizer meters.
- There are 3 ways to inject fertilizer: by time (by means of continuous injection during a period of time), by litres of fertilizer per m3 of water and the last one, by litre of fertilizer per irrigation.
- Automatic back wash of up to 20 filters, based on differential pressure sensor or accumulated irrigation time or volume.
- Possibility to start programs and obtain status information via SMS
- Likewise, it is possible to connect the controller by a PC through RS 232, RS 485, Ethernet, modem and via radio. Moreover, it is possible to manage the controller from the PC using software for Windows.
- Communication via radio allows the user to reduce the wiring cost and the simplification of the installation.