MasterCraft - Model MC-05-11126 - Master Craft Rough Terrain Forklifts
The Master Craft forklift offers a variety of accessories ideal for working in a rough terrain environment, including differential lock, optional 4WD, independent braking (allows for a tighter turning radius), and a lift capacity ranging from 5,000 thru 20,000 lbs.
Master Craft 5,000 thru 12,000 lb forklifts come with a Perkins 1104D-44T turbocharged diesel engine, Turner 4 x 4 fully synchromesh power shuttle transmission, Carraro drive axle and Master Craft heavy duty box style constructed 2WD steer axle with double steer cylinders. A Carraro steer axle is standard on all 4WD models.
Master Craft 14,000 thru 20,000 lb forklifts come with either a Perkins 1104D-44T turbocharged diesel engine or a Caterpillar direct-injected C4.4 turbocharged and charge air cooled diesel engine, ITL 4 speed powershift 4 x 4 transmission, Carraro drive axle and an ITL 4WD steer axle.
All Master Craft forklifts have a 12 month or 2000 hour warranty from defects in material and workmanship.
- Lift Capacity @ 24' LC : 5,000 lb
- Mast Height Range : 10-24'
- Engine : Perkins Tier 3 1104D-44T 4 cyl. diesel turbo charged engine
- HP : 84
- Engine Capacity : 4.4 liters
- Transmission : Turner fully synchromesh 4x4 power shuttle transmission with torque converter and column mounted electrical fwd./rev. control.
- Drive Axle : Carraro
- Wheel Drive : 2WD
- Standard Mast Tilt : 38F-9R
- Standard Carriage : 60'
- Total Mast Side Shift : 6'
- Steer Axle : MC 2WD steer axle