McCormick - Model RC10.48 • RC10.54 • RC10.60 • RC10.72 - Rotary Cutter
McCormick by Woods–single spindle rotary cutters in 48, 54, 60, and 72-inch cutting swaths. Powered by a 540 rpm PTO, these cutters provide great performance and are built for years of dependable service. With a Category lll driveline, rugged gearbox, and premium blades, these cutters make quick work of brush up to 1-inch in diameter. Available with either shear pin or slip clutch driveline protection, the cutter design matches well with modern compact tractors. In addition, each cutter width allows for access into tight areas, while maintaining an excellent cut. The cutters come equipped with full length skid shoes for added durability. Gearboxes feature a 5-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, for years of worry-free performance.
• The pedestal mount 65 horsepower gearbox is designed especially for heavy-duty applications. With heat-treated alloy steel gears and 1.57-inch output shaft diameter, it's the largest in the industry, for this class cutter. These gearboxes make light work of brush up to 1-inch in diameter. All backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Dipstick provides easy way to monitor gearbox oil level.
• The flexible three-point hitch design features a pivoting A-frame top link that allows the cutter to follow the ground contour in extremely uneven terrain.
• Tail Wheel, 15' laminated tire with 360o rotation on all models.
• Full length skid shoe for added durability.
• Tractor 3-Point Hitch Size Category 1 (all models); Category 1 quick-hitch compatible (all models).