McCormick - Model RC20.96 & RC20.120 - Multi Spindle Rotary Cutters
Standard duty includes the pull-type RC20.96 (96” cut) & RC20.120 (120” cut) and the 3-point mounted MRC20.96 and MRC20.120. These cutters are designed for superior cut quality and clipping distribution in pastures, estates, orchards and road maintenance conditions. These cutters incorporate quality features like smooth, sloped top decks, Quick Change blade pin system, 5-year gearbox warranty, and high blade tip speed with 1-1/2” cutting capacity.
- Improved floating hitch design flexes to prevent excessive weight loads from being transferred to the cutter when crossing steep inclines and ditches.
- Gearboxes are designed and manufactured to demanding standards. Built and tested especially for the demands of rotary cutting, gearboxes feature heat-treated, alloy steel gears. Rated at 120 hp splitter, 90 hp spindle, each gearbox is back with a 5-year warranty.
- Smooth, sloped deck sheds water and debris.
- Heavy-duty, bolt-on, formed, replaceable skid shoes.
- Quick Change Blade Pin System for ease in replacing cutting blades.
- Laminated, Used Airplane, Foam-filled Used Airplane, & Pneumatic Wheels available (3-point mounted cutters have laminated wheel option only.)