McHale - Model Fusion 3 - Integrated Baler Wrappers
Over the last 10 years, there has been constant pressure on Farmers and Contractors to reduce costs. In response to this McHale developed the McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper, which combines two traditionally separate jobs; namely baling and bale wrapping and integrates them into a single operation, which can be done by one man and one machine. The Fusion 3 is unique in that it has been specifically designed as a high output Integrated Baler Wrapper. McHale is now recognised as a worldwide leader in the production and development of Integrated Baler Wrappers, its flagship product is the McHale Fusion 3.
New Feature on the Fusion 3 over the earlier Fusion 2 include:
- New Machine Guards - giving better access and a more modern look
- New Platform and Hand Rails - for easier access to net system
- Door Lock Tap located outside the panels on the main platform for operator convenience
- Improved Net Storage - on main platform
- Heavy Duty Watershield pto - with star tubing and heavy duty crosses
- 5 Tine bar pick up - giving 25% better ground cleaning and crop transfer
- Knife Pressure Display on control box with audible alarm
- Knife Position Sensor - to ensure the best chop quality
- Double Row Rotor Bearing - reducing service intervals
- Tubular Chassis Design - to minimise crop build up
- Additional Film Roll Holders - giving more film storage
- LED Lights
The McHale Fusion 3 is fully automatic and one user-friendly control console in the tractor cab controls the baling and wrapping process. The McHale Fusion 3 Integrated Baler Wrapper is a robust machine, which is simply not a wrapper coupled onto a baler; it has been specifically designed as a high output Integrated Baler Wrapper. The Fusion 3 Integrated Baler Wrapper is also unique in that it has a patented bale transfer. This results in keeping the Fusion 3 short and improving the machine\'s performance and output over a days work. Producing 50-60 wrapped bales an hour the single pass patented McHale bale transfer, increases productivity and reduces operation costs, while increasing profits.
Contractors and Farmers all over the world use the Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper during their silage season in the production of round baled silage. The McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper has gained a reputation for the production of high density bales and as a result of its highly accurate vertical wrapping ring, the Fusion 3 produces very good quality silage fodder.
McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrappers can be seen working during the Spring and Summer months in both hemispheres, the main crops baled are grass and lucerne or alfalfa however more progressive contractors and farmers are also baling other crops. The Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper can also be used in the production of round bales of hay and straw bales, in which case the bale wrapping table can be used to accumulate the hay or straw round bales and leave them in pairs in the field for collection. The McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper has established a reputation for the production of high density round bales of silage, hay and straw.
The McHale Fusion 3 Integrated Baler Wrapper can be seen working in over 48 countries and the Fusion 3 has become the integrated baler wrapper of choice for high output contractors and more progressive dairy farmers in - Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Holland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, Canada, USA, Korea, Australia and New Zealand.
McHale Patented Bale Transfer - McHale Fusion 3 Integrated Baler Wrapper
The bale chamber on the McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper splits horizontally (like a clam shell) and the lower section of the bale chamber doubles as a transfer mechanism to transfer the netted bale into the vertical wrapping ring. This unique McHale patented system delivers a number of advantages over other integrated baler wrappers, namely in terms of;
- The McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper is 5.8 metres long. Overall it is shorter and more maneuverable than the competition. This is a distinct advantage when working in small fields or hilly conditions.
- On the McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper, the bale transfer takes place as the bale chamber is opening & closing. As the transfer occurs in one movement or step as the baler is opening and closing, the transfer does not reduce the machines output when compared with a traditional fixed chamber round baler.
- On the McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper, the transfer occurs in one pass taking less than 10 seconds. This guarantees maximum speed and output. If the one step patented McHale bale transfer is 10 seconds faster than competing machines two step transfers, this results in a time saving of 10 minutes (assuming a production of 60 bales/ per hour).
- On the McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper, as the bale transfer takes place the side walls of the lower section of the bale chamber support the bale and stop it from moving to the right or to the left when the Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper is working in hilly conditions.
- The McHale Fusion 3 integrated baler wrapper has a single pass bale transfer, which means the bale is transferred into the vertical wrapping ring as the bale chamber opens and closes, this eliminates doubling handling methods such as a secondary transfer arm or moving table between the bale chamber and the wrapping area on the machine. As a result of the single pass bale transfer on the McHale Fusions the machine is faster and more reliable as the bale does not have to be handled twice. Also output is increased as the machine does not have to pause for long periods on the swarth, as it waits for the bale transfer to take place.