Model MCI B60 - Battery Powered Controllers
The Heron range of battery powered controllers provide an ideal solution for commercial irrigation projects where there is no mains power.
Three versions of Heron battery powered controllers are available:
- Multi-wire battery controllers
- Two-wire battery controllers
- Two-wire battery hybrid controllers for operation with an electrical generator.
All battery controllers include the following features:-
- Compatible with the Heron light, temperature, rain and humidity sensors.
- Ability to connect to the internet via GSM.
- Fertigation option to support the dosing of feed.
- Remote start and stop input and a flow meter input.
- back flush facility for filters
- Valve run times from 3 seconds to 59 hours.
- Multiple master valve and pump start outputs.
- Can charge a battery using a solar panel or external 12V supply.
- Rugged outdoor box option.
- Multi-wire, two-wire and two-wire hybrid battery version controllers available.
- Multi-wire model operates 4 , 8, or 16 8-16V latching solenoid valves.
- Two-wire models operate up to 40 to 60 decoders via 8-16V latching solenoid valves.
- Two-wire hybrid version operates 40 - 240 decoders via regular 24V AC solenoid valves.
- Ability to connect to the internet via GSM