McLellan - Medium Lube Truck
McLellan offers a line of fuel and lubricant vehicles for fleet refueling. Developed in the rugged construction, agriculture, and commercial fleet refueling service industries, our trucks best serve our end users through quality construction and sensible design.
- 1000 gallon fuel tank
- 120, 400, or 800 bulk bin grease systems
- 1-100 GPM diesel fuel pump with meter
- Used oil retrieval system
- Internal shut off safety valve (air operated)
- 2 stage air compressor system with reel
- Water/Antifreeze system with reel and pump
- McLellan Heavy-duty product reels
- McLellan hydraulic rewind reels
- Customizable tool box
- Oil filter drain box integrated into used oil system
- All electrical lighting enclosed in wiring harness
- Up to six 55 watt halogen work lights
- Leaf spring mounting system
- Safety package, including backup alarm & fire extinguisher
- Swing door, roll-up door, and ‘K’ back rears available
- Rear boot dust and debris prevention system
- Hydraulically driven high pressure wash
- Grease barrel heater system for cold climates
- LED lighting systems
- Additional tool boxes
- Tool box drawer inserts
- Arrow boards and strobe light packages
- Air-driven product pumps (Lincoln, Graco, Alemite, & ARO)
Special stainless steel tank along with a swing up door.
K-style backend left open for ease of access.
Roll-up door and optional styling and accessories.