Model MDR - Power Harow
From Soil Working
Protects against material throwing from machine and accidients and acts as track sheet to avoid any empty spaces.
Combination of sowing machines can be easily made thanks to strong transmission rear output shaft.
Rotor flanges and blade holders have a compact and strong design.
HELICAL GEAR ROLLER
With the help of helical gear rollers behind the vertical routers, the processed soil is squeezed and humidity escaping and clods crashing are achieved.
ROLLER HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
Roller height adjustment is performed with the help of a pim. Thus, operation depth can also be arranged.
REAR HARROW LATCH
Soil levelling can be arranged by harrow that can be attached both front and back.
BEARING AND ROLLER SYSTEM
Bearings are manufactured from the steel and have double bearings and seals. The roller is manufactured in pipe and lama form.
LONG LIFE BLADES
Long life, made of special steel imported blades for the hard and soft soils whose operation depth differ.
- All the instruments used on power harrow go through various examinations and test processes before manufacturing and only quality materials are used in production.
- Thanks to its design, the tines are simple and it is a very easy to operate machine.
- Özduman power harrows have pto output as produced in the factory. This specification allows combined operation with pneumatic seeders.
- Hydraulic attachment, which is made upon request, lifts the seeder on road conditions and field head turns easily with the help of hydraulic three-point hitch system.
- Roller height adjustment is made with the help of a pim and holes which are arranged for different measurements.
- Rotor flanges and blade holders have a compact and strong design.
- Since the distance between blades is small, it operates smoothly on rocky soils.
- Our machines have shovel that can be attached both at front and back, based on request.
- Tines and shaft are imported.