Meaco - External Transmitter
The External Transmitter is part of the Meaco Telemetry System and uses a high precision temperature and humidity sensor to measure outdoor conditions. Using an External transmitter gives users the ability to examine any influence the outdoor environment has on their internal environment. Being able to compare outdoor and indoor conditions will help in determining whether any measures can be taken to help reduce adverse effects.
The External transmitter uses a HygroClip 2 sensor which is accurate to ±0.8%RH (±0.2°C) and is attached directly to the transmitter via a 1 metre cable. The External transmitter comes complete with a radiation shield to protect the sensor from the influences of direct exposure to sunshine and water. Inside the weather proof enclosure, users are able to change a number of settings including transmitter address and transmission interval without the need for any further equipment.
- Brand: Meaco Measurement & Control
- Weight: 1Kg
- Dimensions: 92 x 92 x 57 mm
- Display: no
- Accuracy: ±0.8%rh / ±0.2°C
- Calibration Options: Self calibration or return to Meaco
- Logging Facility: logged straight to PC
- Frequency: 434.075MHz
- Battery Type: 4 x AA
- Battery Life: 2 years min
- Measurement Range: 0-100%rh / -10 to 55°C
- For Use With: Meaco Wireless Monitoring System, MeacoStat