MEPROZET - Model PN - 20 / 2 - Slurry Tankers
CHASSIS: Slurry tanker PN-20/2 is designed as self-supporting tank, mounted on a single-axle chassis. TANK: A steel, hot galvanized tank has internal strengthening rings. Closed rear head with a Ø 420 mm hatch. Sight-glasses are mounted on the front head. COMPRESSOR: As a standard JUROP PN 45M compressor is mounted on the drawbar.
In the rear upper part of PN-20/2 slurry tanker, a siphon pipe is mounted with a lifted spreading spoon.A 2' connection pipe is mounted on the bottom of the tank, allowing to connect an additional discharge hose, e.g., for crops watering.
Tank filling is achieved by vacuum, made in the tank by the compressor, driven by a PTO shaft from the tractor. Tank emptying is done by overpressure through the siphon pipe. PN-20/2 has got no valves nor gate valves.
Sprinkling is done by a spreading spoon, which is a part of the standard tanker equipment. On request, other spreading devices can be used.
The tanker has got a CE declaration of conformity. The approval certificate allows vehicle registration and opens free access to public roads.
- pumping out of liquid waste, manure, municipal wastes
- transport and spreading onto fields and grasslands
- crops watering, sprinkling and fertilising
- end-stage fire extinguishing in the woods and in the fields
- water transport to building sites and roads
- length - 3 800 mm
- width - 1 800 mm
- height - 2 180 mm
- unladen weight - 860 kg
- gross weight - 3 160 kg
- tank capacity - 2 300 l
- number of wheels - 2
- wheel track - 1 500 mm
- tyres - 10 / 75 x 15.3
- vertical load - 2.25 KN
- tractor horsepower - 30 HP
- filling time - 1.5 min
- spreading spoon spilling width - 14 m
- compressor type - JUROP PN 23M
- compressor capacity - 2 600 l / min