Model Mi-144 - Multi-Wire Controllers
The Mi-144 irrigation controller runs 16 valves as standard but can be upgraded to support 144 valves using expansion boxes and additional output cards. Each expansion box can accommodate four 16 valve output cards.
Easy to use
- Heron's controllers are menu driven, making them intuitive and easy to use.
- To simplify the creation of irrigation programs, valves can be individually named.
Tailor your controller to meet your needs
- Because every site is different, Heron irrigation controllers can be configured to match the needs of each installation.
- You can specify the number of programs, the type and number of automatic starts needed. You can enable or disable the software features required.
- Simply select the features you want from a list of options. The features will then appear in the controller’s Main Menu for you to use.
Mi controllers can be integrated with sensors and dosing systems.
Irrigation can be controlled by light, rain, temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction or flow meters.
For example, your Mi controller can be set up to :
- Operate a misting irrigation program initiated by light and humidity.
- The misting irrigation program can be set to take priority over outside irrigation programs.
- The outside irrigation can be configured to reduce based on rain fall.
- Operate 4 - 144 valves
- Model sizes available 4, 8, 12 or 16 valves
- Up to 60 independent programs
- Run 6 valves in parallel as standard