Micro Chisel - Model 20BPX, 21BPX, 22BPX - Low-Kickback Chain
20-series chain is now a low-kickback chain that meets the ANSI low-kickback standard without compromising performance or cutting speeds. It is the high performance choice for occasional users, arborists and commercial cutters.
- Micro-Chisel cutters have small-radius working corners for excellent performance and ease of maintenance.
- Blued Cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength
- 'X' grind - Enhanced grind geometry significantly improves out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Patented Chain Steel - OREGON OCS-01 steel is patented and provides greater durability, especially in cold cutting conditions
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain and LubriWell™ oil holes help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar's groove
- Top-plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles.
- 20BPX: .325' pitch, .050' gauge; 21BPX: .325' pitch, .058 pitch;
- 22BPX: .325' pitch, .063' gauge
- Recommended Saw Size: 38 to 62cc, Bar Length: 11' - 20' (28-50cm)
- 20BPX, 21BPX, 22BPX chain are green-label chain that meet the low-kickback performance requirements of ANSI B175.1