A Micro-Quick™ system leads to efficient use of water, chemicals and energy, and reduced labor, inventory and management time needed to make system modifications for various growing conditions.
- No tools are required to remove and re-install nozzle/deflector on the bayonet mount.
- Nozzle/deflector assembly is easily removed for cleaning.
- Quickly change the nozzle/deflector assembly to achieve a higher flow rate or different spray pattern.
- The taper bore nozzle design prevents debris from clogging the orifice.
- All nozzles are color-coded.
- With no moving parts, Micro-Quick is virtually maintenance free.
- Upright (upward spraying) or inverted (downward spraying) nozzle/deflector position available.
- The transfer tubing offers maximum flexibility, durability and kink-resistance.
- Wide flow range from 3.7 GPH (13.8 l/h) to 30.6 GPH (115.7 l/h).