UNIQUE AUGER DESIGN
- Only J&M’s Front Folding Auger Design Offers Total Visibility
- Designed with the operator in mind, the upper auger is positioned in the corner and extends toward the tractor cab, creating a closer, clearer view when unloading grain.
- The Front-Folding Auger features a unique design that provides 100% visibility during unloading AND equally important 100% visibility during the folding sequence.
- Other carts try to use words such as “corner-like” and “100% visibility” to appear the same, but they don’t compare.
PATENTED HYDRAULIC FLOW CONTROL SPOUT
- Easily corrects auger position on too close or too far away approaches, all from inside the tractor cab. Standard equipment on all grain carts.
COMPUTER BALANCED AUGER
- Super-Edge Flighting Balanced to Within One Ounce
- All J&M grain carts feature thick flighting with patented Super-Edge that puts more material where it is needed, on the outer edge. In addition, we reinforce
- the flighting at critical wear points to increase flighting life and durability.
- All augers are balanced to within ONE Ounce. Precision manufacturing ensures a quiet running system that extends overall auger life and performance by reducing vibration to the drive system.
BALANCED TONGUE WEIGHT
- Tank Design Allows Better Axle Placement For Balanced Tongue Weight
- The weight distribution of J&M grain carts are superb compared to competitive carts. Due to different front and rear slopes in the tank design, the undercarriage axle can be positioned to produce a properly balance tongue weight, reducing the stress and upgrade costs on your tractor draw bar.
- J&M grain carts offer a much greater advantage to you with significantly less tongue weight, providing reassurance of less wear and tear on your tractor and cart.
- Unique Hopper Design Is Key To Excellent Cleanout In High Moisture Grain
- J&M has built a solid reputation for excellent clean-out... even in high moisture grain. The secret is in the tank design. J&M grain carts feature a grain tank with different front and rear slopes. This allows the grain to move downward at different speeds, creating a boiling effect. This design prevents bridging in high moisture crops
- Other carts that have front and rear tank walls at the same angle move grain at the same speed into the auger, which fails to ‘pull’ grain into the sump... allowing more grain to hang up.
- Choice of Red, Green or Blue urethane paint for high quality protection and finish.