- In forestry industries for right-of-way management, creation of fire breaks, vegetation management, road side maintenance...
- In construction for land clearing and site prep...
- In agriculture for the renewal of orchards,
- Removal of dead plants trees in gardens
This tree shredder comes with a two end belt drive. The components of the transmission are protected under a door that may be opened for servicing. The mulcher is well protected from dirt, dust, water and strikes.
Available working width: 200, 225, 250 cm [79', 89', 98'].
- Mulches wood up to 30 cm [11.8”] Ø
- Standard rotor: swinging forestry hammers
- Working speed 0-5 km/h
- Cat. 2 central fixed ISO 3-point linkage
- 1000 rpm gearbox with freewheel & cross shaft
- Input shaft 1 3/4” Z=6
- Double drive
- 10 belts
- Reinforced frame
- Hyd. rear hood
- Skids, adjustable in height by 5 cm [2”], reinforced with hard metal plates
- Front and rear protection: chains
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft
- Swinging hammer rotorwith tungstene carbide tips
- Rotor with fixed hammers MINI DUO™ with tungstene carbide tips; with Bolt-on-rotor shaft
- Front attachment
- Mechanical or hydraulic guard frame
- Centrifugal clutch
- ADAM™ Hydraulic tilting of the mulcher with PTO shaft alignment while keeping equal and W-shaped PTO shaft angles
And other options of choice.