Miller NITRO - Model N2XP - Versatile Sprayer
The mid-size N2XP is a versatile sprayer designed to meet the needs of both farm operators and custom applicators. This sprayer is an ideal fit for most specialized row crop applications due to its unique wheel spacing configurations. The ability to hydraulically change the wheel spacing from 74” to 120” allows the operator to perform in an almost limitless array of crop configurations. This is enhanced with the optional 4-wheel steering that reduces the 18’ turning radius down to a mere 10 feet to reduce crop damage at headlands or to ensure the front and rear wheels stay in the same track in tight headlands.
The spacious 90 Series cab offers exceptional comfort, low sound levels, and a charcoal filtration system. All controls are within easy reach, and the operator has a command view of the entire boom out of the front of the cab. Operator comfort is further enhanced by the Air-Ride cab with leveling system, Deluxe Air-Ride seat, and state of the art four-wheel independent air-ride suspension. The N2XP makes short work of long days.
The drive system on the N2XP features high levels of performance. The 215 horsepower Cummins 6.7 L QSB Tier III engine can power through the toughest field conditions while reaching an impressive 36 miles per hour on the road.
Delivering the explosive power and torque to the ground are the Twin Sauer Danfoss Torq-Trac™ hydrostatic drive pumps, coupled to four Poclain MW14 wheel drive motors. The new optional SmartDrive® traction control manages the flow of hydraulic oil to each wheel drive motor, preventing individual wheels from spinning in difficult field conditions.
How do you stop all that power? As with the Nitro 5000 Series, the N2XP features four-wheel dynamic braking, along with traditional hydrostatic braking, ensuring positive stopping power from all 4 wheels.
This mid-size sprayer, designed to meet the needs of both farm operators and custom applicators, is equipped with a 1000 gallon (3785 Liter) poly or SS product tank.
The N2XP uses a variable-speed Hypro® centrifugal pump equipped with a demand sensing system that directs the pump’s speed to your target ﬂow, reducing horsepower needs and increasing product pump life.
The rugged, yet simple, moonbeam boom ensures accurate tip-to-target applications in widths from 60' to 100' wide, as well as metric spacing up to 32 meters.
With long days being the norm during the spraying season, the N2XP has been equipped with an air
bag suspension for maximum operator comfort.
- Four-wheel, independent air-ride suspension with fully enclosed and pressurized strut-style system that keeps the slide mechanism clean
- Integrated leveling valve for each strut
- On-board engine-driven air compressor
- Air-Ride cab with leveling system and Deluxe Air-Ride seat
- Narrow leg proﬁle for minimum crop damage
The N2XP's ability to use unique wheel spacing configurations makes it an ideal fit for most row crop applications. The ability to hydraulically change the wheel spacing from 74' to 120' (188 to 305 cm) allows the operator to operate in an almost limitless array of crop configurations.
The 18 foot (5.5 meter) turning radius with two-wheel steering can be reduced to 10 feet (3.05 meters) with the optional four-wheel steering system. It can be used in three types of configurations:
- Two-wheel steering for normal use and road transportation
- Four-wheel steering for field work, to reduce crop damage at headlands (front and rear wheels follow the same track) or for tight headlands
- Crab position that can be used in hilly conditions
- Cab : Front mount, air-ride cab with leveling valve, centered driver seat and steering column, pressurized ventilation with charcoal filter and in-cab secondary filter
- Engine - Tier III (160 amp alternator) : Cummins QSB 6.7 Liter
- Horsepower : 215 - Power bulge to 225
- Fuel Tank : 100 Gallons (379 L)
- Cooling Package : Side by Side single pass design (not stacked) hydraulically driven fan
- Air Compressor : Direct engine driven, water cooled air compressor
- Transmission - ISO mounted : Torq-Trac6 hydrostatic drive system with Twin Sunstrand heavy duty pumps
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Circuit - closed center : 3lGPM(117L/min)
- Speed Ranges : 3-speed
- Parking Brake : 4-wheel
- Service Brake : Hydrostatic with multiple wet disc on 4 wheels
- Steering : Hydrostatic with two steering cylinders, no tie rods.
- Turning radius : 18'(5.5 m)
- 4-Wheel Steering : Optional
- 4-Wheel Independent Suspension : 8' travel/air strut