MININFRA - Model MININFRA - Protein Tester
The MININFRA 2000T provides in a rapid way the measure with practicality and reliability at a remarkable lower price than the other instruments on the market. This has been achieved by implementing an invention, which is a unique optical system having compact and robust structure. This ensures moreover excellent stability and accuracy and quick and precise analyses of the following products of seeds: wheat, hard wheat and barley; flour: mixed feed, grain flour, without requiring sample preparation.
MININFRA 2000T transilluminates the sample on a large surface and measures its infrared spectra. The embedded computer calculates the values of the sample components. Up to 6 components can be measured simultaneously. MININFRA 2000T is precalibrated, that is the mathematical relation between the spectrum and the amount of the sample components are determined by the producer based on large sample set.
Measuring of whole seeds (wheat, barley, rye, triticale,corn, soy bean, rapeseed ), flour, mixed feed.
Measuring of whole seeds without grinding.
Measuring of the most important quality parameters: protein, moisture, gluten, ash, hardness, Zeleny, fat.
Excellent wavelength accuracy and reproducibility.
Graphic display gives information about sample filling.
Built in printer.
No warm-up time.
- Power supply: 220V/12V AC/DC adapter
- Power consumption: 40 VA
- Dimensions Wx H xD: 310x200x360 mm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Measuring time: 1 minute
- Sensing area: 30 cm2
- Sample-holders:30, 26, 18 and 9 mm for seeds 4 mm for ground materials and flour
- Sample amount: 100 cm3 (in case of wheat)
- Operating temperature range: 10 – 40 0C
- Optics: Grating monochromator
- Wavelength-range: 790-1064 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: 0,1 nm
- Wavelength repeatability: 0,02 nm
- Detector: Silicon PIN diode
- Light source: Tungsten halogen lamp
- Keyboard: Membrane keypad with audio feedback
- Display: 5,7” colour LCD
- Computer: Colibri Xscale PXA270
- Linux Printer: Thermal graphic panel printer
- Connections: USB 2.0