Westfield - Model MKX 100 SERIES - Grain Augers
TEST Westfield took its most popular auger and made it even better! The MKX 100 is available in 53', 63', 73' and 83' lengths and capacity up to 6,600 bph. The 100 series is everything you have come to expect from a Westfield 10' swing auger and includes all of the performance enhancements of the MKX 130 and 160 Series, specializing in ease-of-use and serviceability.
- Wear Edge Technology at critical grain transfer points to extend the life of your flighting.
- Square, one bolt, Flight Connections for improved performance and reliability.
- A-Frame Undercarriage & Steel Trussing, which provides increased stability, helping to hold auger position and eliminating major swaying or bowing.
- Large Boot with hinged access clean out, no tools required.
- Removable Intake Flight in boot for easy section replacement at high capacity wear point.
- Safety Discharge Spout Head with large opening for easy access serviceability.
- External Grease Zerks on all U-joints for ease-of-maintenance.
- Premium Powder Coat on all painted parts for durability and a great looking finish.