The MTS seed treater is designed to efficiently and accurately apply seed treatments to cereal and pulse seed. It will apply fungicides, insecticides, micro-nutrients and other organic compounds.The MTS seed treater has been designed with mobility in mind. The MTS can be towed behind a regular pickup truck. The unit has it's own swing away auger for loading treated product into trucks or surge bins. All that needs to be provided on site is a fill auger and seed supply. The MTS comes with a 150 bu hopper on load cells. The unit can be used for small batch treating or the scale can be used as a flow meter for continuous runs of large volumes. The MTS control panel is simple to use and conveniently mounted at chest level. The MTS is designed to handle any crop and any chemical. The outload auger conveniently swings in making the unit narrow enough to be towed on the highway by a regular 1/2 ton truck.
- Units can be configured with two or more tanks to offer multiple options of treatment.
- Units have a built in product transfer function. They can transfer product directly from bulk drums or totes to the product storage tanks.
- Units can be configured with optional generator to make the units completely self contained.
- The MTS is capable of treating a full tandem load of seed (500 bu) in twenty five minutes.
- Units can be custom decaled with company information or advertising.
- All product transfer is done in a closed system.