Mobrey Hydrastep - Model 2468 - Electronic Steam/Water Gauging System
The Mobrey Hydrastep Electronic Gauging System is the ideal fit and forget solution to overcome problems associated with unreliable, maintenance intensive gauge glasses. Designed for totally reliable operation, it is both fail-safe and fault tolerant.
Failure to detect low water levels in steam-raising plant can have costly and potentially disasterous consequences. Reliable water level detection is vital to prevent damage to plant and personnel.
The Mobrey Hydrastep Electronic Gauging System is the ideal 'fit and forget' solution to overcome the problems associated with unreliable, maintenance intensive gauge glasses. Designed for totally reliable operation, Hydrastep is both fail-safe and fault tolerant.
The Hydrastep system takes measurements from rugged electrodes fitted to a water column. Red (steam) and green (water) indicators - which can be sited anywhere in the plant - display the water level.
- High reliability, fault tolerant design
- Very low maintenance requirement
- Accurate water level indication
- Alarm and trip signals available
- 4-20mA level signal available
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Low overall cost of ownership
- Display can be positioned anywhere in the plant