Model AB 30, 40 & 45 TR - One Axles Self-Loading Cutter Wagons
These machines are manufactured in a variety of models and sizes in order to meet user requirements both in the case of lat expanses of land and the specific requirements of hillside fields. The harvesters are equipped with a harvesting boom fitted with two height-adjustable rotating drums that ensure a clean and precise cut, even on uneven land. The loading conveyor is mounted in a way that enables the cut material to be loaded without allowing it to fall to the ground, thus ensuring complete collection of the fodder, and the harvester can also be fitted with cutting blades, which are useful and essential when harvesting very long fodder.
Depending on customer requests, various types of machine operating controls can be fitted, namely fixed mechanical control levers, mobile mechanical control levers (locatable in the towing vehicle driver’s cabin) or electrichydraulic control buttons on a control panel (locatable in the towing vehicle driver’s cabin). Upon request, the harvester can be fitted with either a special delivery belt or special dosing rollers that enable the fodder to be unloaded directly into the feeding troughs.
- Total length (6.00 to 6.80 m)
- Wagon length (2.50 + 0.60 m to 3.30 + 0.60 m)
- Max. height (2.50/2.90 m) - Min. height (2.0/2.25 m) - Max. width (2.0/2.10 m)
- Volume DIN 11741 (8 to 12 m³) - Capacity (13 to 19 cubic metres)
- Rotary Cutter Bar - Cutting width (1.65/1.85 m)
- Tyres (10.0 / 75-15.3 PR 8, 11.5/80-15.3 PR 10, 400 / 60-15.5 PR 14 TRACTION)
- Track width (1.30 to 1.40 m)
- Axles (1 / 2) - Weight (1850 to 2250 Kg)
- Required power (40/50 HP)