Model BVW - Block Distribution Wagon
The block distribution wagon (BVW) can be used to benefit from the advantages of the removal of stocks. If you store the silo blocks outside the stable on a paved surface, they can be picked up there and distributed in the stable by means of the BVW. Thus, the BVW closes the gap within the mechanisation chain between silo and trough. The block distribution wagon enables clean picking-up of silage blocks picked-up as a reserve, and their transport without any losses and manual labour. Round bales - no problem!
- Capacity of 2.85 - 8.00 m³
- Power required from 44/60 kW/HP
- Discharge via crossover conveyor
- Loading hatch for silo blocks and silo bales
- Drop-forged transport chains and robust, galvanised rails ensure a long service life
- Automatic transport floor tightening
- Infinitely variable speed adjustment via Bowden cables from the tractor
- Dosing drum with aggressive ripping tines mill off the fodder from the block
Optional: Programmable weighing device PTM HL 50 with large display, easy menu navigation and a high level of reliability
After having been transported to the stable without any losses, the block is undone in the BVW and put down for the animals
Hardox wearing rail
Special importance was attached to robustness and reliability when designing the loading shovel and the entire BVW 801. The shovel is equipped with adjustable guide rollers to minimise the wear caused by abrasion on the underside. Furthermore, the Strautmann designers gave it a Hardox wearing rail to ensure permanent trouble-free operation.
With the 2.40 m wide loading shovel, all kinds of round and cuboid bales as well as silo blocks of all common silo block cutters can be picked up by the BVW 801. The 2.06 m wide silo blocks of the Strautmann silo block cutter series Hydrofox HQ 3000 - HQ 3800 are not a problem for the BVW 801 either.