Model BW1003 - Antibiotics Test Milk Aflatoxin M1 Rapid Test Strips Milk Test Kit
Biotech Aflatoxin M1 Test is special designed for detecting the aflatoxin M1 residues in raw commingled cow milk. Because the molecular structure of those types of aflatoxin is extremelly high similar, they will make a cross-interaction each other, so, our Aflatoxin M1 Test also can detect those types if residues in milk. The detecting levels 25ppt,30ppt,50ppt,500ppt, correspond with European MRL requirement. It's very significant to detect the aflatoxin residues in milk to avoid any carcinogenic substance.
- Simple: One step, no equipment need
- Easy: A DOP of milk need only
- fast: 5 mins get results
- Deliverying consisitently reliable results
- Can be performed everywhere: Laboratory, on the truck or even in the farm
- Principle: Competitive lateral flow immunochromatographic assay
- Intended use: Detection of Antibiotics
- Specimen: Milk
- Reading time: 5 - 10 min
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Storage: 2- 30 ° C. No freezing.
- Packing size: 96tests / box