Model EFM - Fruit Size Meter
EFM size-meter with handy data-logger for determining and storing fruit size up to 100mm diameter. Incl. Software and transfer cable to the PC/Notebook.
The EFM (Electronic Fruit Size Measure) can be connected to the FTA to measure fruit diameter electronically. Each measured size will be immediately available on the computer. Fruit diameter from 12 mm to 100 mm can be measured.
The tool will be connected directly to the FTA or to a special handheld logger
A calibrating disc is included in the package.
Electronic Fruit Size Measure and DataLogger
Whether you're a fruit farmer, researcher, quality controller, fruit dealer - if you work with fruit, you'll know why it's so important to measure fruit size:
- To obtain information for growth and size distribution curves per orchard or variety
- To compare data from different orchards or years.
- To improve thinning policy.
- To determine percentage small fruit still on tree.
- To monitor soil moisture stress - fruit size is directly correlated with soil moisture
The EFM (Electronic Fruit Size Measure) is a product that makes the measuring of fruit a lot easier. Here's how it works:
- EFM is a hand-held device that measures the full diameter of fruit on the tree.
- The readings are captured on the DataLogger and can then be transferred to PC for more intensive analysis.
- Only one person is needed to both measure and capture the data.
- Software as well as a calibrating disc are included in the package.
26706 EFM for FTA GS-15/GS-25
26706a EFM with Datalogger