Model GPS 1500 and GPS 2500 - Antenna and Receiver Systems.
The GPS 1500 and GPS 2500 are both all-in-one antenna/receiver systems. These compact, low-profile units feature fixed or magnetic mounting options and offer an affordable solution for sub-meter accuracy with fast startup and reacquisition times. The GPS 2500 features a dual frequency receiver making it ideal for operations that require a high level of accuracy in the field.
Farmers requiring sub-inch accuracy for tiling and other precision farming operations have a new GPS option from Ag Leader Technology, Inc., : the GPS 2500B RTK Base Station. The GPS 2500B is a dual-frequency 900 MHz RTK Base Station for use with the field-proven GPS 2500 smart antenna.
- Outputs simulated radar speed.
- GPS Up to 10 Hz output.
- GPS Output of NMEA position data to other equipment.
- GPS Ideal for AutoSwath in SeedCommand and DirectCommand applications.
- GPS e-Dif® technology provides accuracy without the need for a subscription to a differential signal.
- GPS Differential correction options include WAAS/EGNOS, OmniSTAR HP/XP and VBS. See chart at right.
- GPS GLONASS capable (GPS 2500).
Intended for highly accurate tile installation and pass-to-pass repeatability in field operations, the GPSB system can access multiple GNSS signals, including GLONASS. Other benefits include:
- Quick and easy setup
- A full graphic display with menu selection keys
- Standard USB flash drive data transfer
- Rugged housing for protection from dust and liquid