Model RC31 - Light Mounted Reversible Compact Plough
From Ploughs - Mounted
This plough has been developed for working on easily cultivated land and for 50 to 120 horse power tractors. It is the start of the plough range and has C-type security, which is a simple shearbolt system with a complete leg and body assembly.
Robust but light construction
As on other ploughs in the Grégoire Besson range, the 120x120 mm beam and the 100 mm diameter of the headstock shaft are made of special high grade steel.
The plough is equipped with a fixed cat2 headstock, mechanical alignment (or hydraulic as an option) as well as manual width adjustment (12 to 18 inches) and with shearbolt safety.
Large choice of options
As on other ploughs in the Grégoire Besson range there is a wide choice of wheels (depth adjusting, transporting, combined etc.) as well as mouldboards and skimmers.
- Type: Light plough
- Number of Furrows: 2, 2+1, 3, 3+1, 4, 4+1
- Frame section (mm): 120 x 120 mm with strengthening
- Max HP requirement: 50 - 120
- Underbeam clearance (cm): 73
- Point to point (cm): 80-90-100
- Safety device: Shearbolt
- 1st Furrow adjustment (1st furrow width): Manual adjust
- Furrow alignment: Mechanical or hydraulic
- Ind hydraulic 1st furrow alignment: Independent
- Automatic hydraulic 1st furrow adjustment: Automatic, with reverse controlling
- Furrow width: 4 positions, manual
- Wheel: Choice: lateral, rear, combined
- Turnover: From above
- Options: The choice of mouldboards and skimmers