Poul-Tarp - Model S12 - Computer for Milk Collection
S12 Computer for Milk Collection and registration.
- The S12 Computer is a mobile data collecting computer for delivering and collecting of liquids.
- The S12 Computer has built-in GPS-system for tracking, identification and registration of the supplier and destination.
- The S12 Computer has a 112 mm receipt printer and a 55 mm label printer for bar code labels, which are placed in the lid.
- Functions: Registration of amount, temperature, pressure and controlling of the pump,test sampler and flowmeter.
- Wireless data communication with GPRS 2,5G//3G/HSDPA between the milk tanker and dairy.
- The S12 Computer can control up to 4 test samplers at a time during each collection.
- Bubble detector which detects the air bubbles during the pumping process to ensure a correct pump speed.
- Vacum detector to detect too high vacuum level which can cause cavitation.