Model SLW - Large Volume Silage Trailers
From Silage Trailers
With the HAWE SLW large volume silage transport trailers you can choose capacities from 20 to 60* cubic metres (*SLW 50 TN with 50 m3 plus hydraulic sidewall raising offering 10 m3 additional capacity). In addition to the tridem trailers the model SLW 45 TN with 42 cubic metres large-volume body construction for tractors in the 200 HP class is also in high demand. For our export market we also still offer a low-draught 20 m3 trailer with twin axle running gear for tractors with limited drawbar load capability. An extra we offer for all HAWE trailers is special paintwork to match tractor colours.
- Wide range of standard equipment, large selection of extras, comprehensive tyre range
- High-quality bodywork with galvanised and plastic-coated steel for long life
- Close positioning of wall support uprights giving very strong construction and high load capacity. No sidewall support through interior cross members is necessary
- Optionally available with or without dosing rotors
- Good visibility into bodywork through transparent front wall mesh and interior lighting for night work
- Hydraulically foldable upper section of front wall giving loss-free filling when following the silage harvester
- Drawbar suspension as standard
- Heavy-duty floor scraper chains with high breaking strain. From model SLW 45 upwards, steel floor as standard with mounted above-floor scraper chains.
- High quality running gear with BPW axles and LK suspension system allowing high transport speeds