Model Ti-240 - Two-Wire Controllers
Operate up to 640 valves Up to 60 independent programs. Run 16 valves in parallel as standard. Run single cable lengths up to 5km.
Easy to use
- Heron's controllers are menu driven, making them intuitive and easy to use.
- To simplify the creation of irrigation programs, valves can be individually named.
With Heron 2-wire irrigation controllers its easy and cost effective to add more valves, outputs or inputs to your installation
- Simply connect a decoder at the nearest point along the 2 wire cable where it is needed.
- Additional cable drivers can be added. Each cable driver can support an additional 240 valves .
- Multi-wire output cards can be connected for special outputs e.g. back flush applications.
- A range of additional inputs can be added e.g. digital inputs, flow meter inputsor switched inputs.
Integrate with sensors and dosing systems
- To give you an even further degree of flexibility, our 2- wire irrigation controllers will integrate with a range of Heron sensors. Irrigation can be controlled by light, rain, temperature, humidity, wind speed or wind direction. .
- Heron controllers can also be connected to Heron fertiliser and acid dosing systems. Up to 4 Heron dosing systems can be connected to one irrigation controller.
Tailor your controller to meet your needs
- Because every site is different, Heron irrigation controllers can be configured to match the needs of each installation.
- You can specify the number of programs, the type and number of automatic starts needed. You can enable or disable the software features required.
- Simply select the features you want from a list of options. The features will then appear in the controller’s Main Menu for you to use.
- Our 2 wire irrigation controllers and decoders offer an unparalleled level of protection against lightning and electrical surges.
The Ti range of controllers utilise optical technology to isolate them from the 2 wire cable. Decoders have their own surge suppression, thermal trip and are fully waterproof.
Communication between decoders and the controller is tolerant to poor cabling and earth leakages. Standard grease filled crimps can be used for joining the cable and decoders.
- Up to 60 independent programs.
- Run up to 16 valves in parallel.
- Up to 64 automatic starts.
- Daily, weekly and variable period automatic starts.
- Automatic starts can be set to run on odd or even days.
- Valves can be individually named e.g. Lawn1, Bed1.
- Valves can be specified to run on a time or volume basis.
- Valves can be allocated to one of five water meters.
- An optimal flow can be entered for every valve.
- A minimum, maximum and pipe break flow rate can be specified for eachwater meter.
- Valve times can be set from a minimum of 2 seconds to 10 hours.
- Valves can be allocated to an irrigation group.
- Rainfall can be monitored over 1 to 4 days, irrigation programs can be reduced by 25%, 50%, 75% or 100%.
- Manual percentage adjust (0% to 250%) .
- Separate manual percentage adjust for programs and valve groups.
- Continual cycling of irrigation programs between specified time of day. Delay
between cycles can be set from 1 minute to 9 hours.
- Manually start an individual program or valve.
- Manually start multiple programs.
- User can select which program to stop or manually advance if multiple
programs are running.
- Pump pressurisation time can be set in minutes and seconds.
- Programs can be configured to start, stop, freeze or manually advance on a remote input.
- Up to 10 remote inputs can be connected.
- Programs can be allocated up to 5 pump starts or master valves.
- Valves can be defined as ‘special outputs’ to control external devices e.g. fill a pond, switch lighting.
- Valves can be defined for back flush use.
- Irrigation programs can be inhibited by wind speed or wind direction.
- Programs can be integrated with light, rain, humidity, temperature sensors.
- Irrigation can be controlled from a calculated evapotransparition (ET) value. The ET value can be calculated using a variety of sensors depending upon the required accuracy.
- Programs can be attached to a dosing recipe.