Model US3 - Top Box
The unique algorithm in the US3 top box randomizes the sound production to reduce the chances of seals habituating and increase the effectiveness of the deterring noise. A robust and user friendly design allows intuitive set up and operation. Scramming can be set to continuous or triggered. Continuous sound creates an exclusion zone using rates between 0-144 scrams per hour, proportionate to the severity of predation. Additional trigger installations allow the system to sit silent and only respond to the presence of a predating seal. Cetacean friendly low frequency or triggered options are available. Additional electric nets can be installed to further deter determined or deaf seals.
- Touchpad operation with backlit display
- Warning beacon to attract attention when batteries are low
- Warning light to alert user to faults
- IP68 case fully submersible enclosure
- Connections for 2x 12volt batteries, with automated recharging
- Connection for Universal mains AC (90-260volt)
- Fourth universal port for addons including electric netting, radio transmitters, and sonar triggers.
- Full data logging up to one year of trigger statistics
- Full data logging of faults and operational history.