Diamond - Model VSA Series - Aquaculture Filtration System
Diamond Water Systems, Inc. offers high quality variable flow (V Series) systems that are engineered to efficiently produce filtered water down to 0.5 micron (nominal) at any flow rate. V Series systems are used when filtrate demand is intermittent or may vary. Our aquaculture filtration systems are suitable for either freshwater or saltwater use. DWSI has installed aquaculture systems for major universities, government agencies, and commercial fisheries and hatcheries. Our engineering and design team is readily available to assist customers in the proper sizing and selection of aquaculture filtration systems. By using Diamond Filters, many of our satisfied customers have been able to increase production. Trouble-free and long-lasting aquaculture filtration systems provide peace of mind when your stock or laboratory projects are on the line.
- Fiberglass pressure vessel
- Schedule 80 PVC piping and fittings
- Diamond series high purity, NSF grade multi-mixture media.
- All components skid mounted
- Twin legged control stand, NEMA 4X non-metallic enclosure (easy insulation of tanks and piping)
- Allen Bradley PLC control and motor starter package with NEMA 4X UV resistant enclosure
- Single point power connection
- Industrial grade automated valves
- Centrifugal pump
- Custom configurations available
- Variety of micron levels achievable
- Additional material and component options available