Dewulf - Model ZK II S - Carrot Harvester
From Carrot Harvesters
Dewulf’s 2-row, self-propelled top lifting harvester with elevator. The pick-up element is fitted with teethed belts for lifting carrots, turnip, red beet, celeriac, etc. From the newest cabin, there is a perfect view created on the pick-up element, haulm separation unit and elevator.
Dewulfs 2-row. self-propelled top lifting harvester with elevator. The pick-up element is fitted with teethed belts for lifting carrots, turnip, red beet celeriac, etc. From the newest cabin, there is a perfect view created on the pick-up element haulm separation unit and elevator.
The pick-up element ensures a perfect picking angle and ends in a forced haulm separation unit. Unique are the 'Floating Shares', 2 individual harvesting elements with independent topping knives, whereby maximum stability is guaranteed, even with high speeds. Small up-and-down movements of the pick-up element do not have any influence on the position of the share arms, whereby maximum stability is guaranteed and a better cutting result is achieved.
The haulm separation unit has (per row) 2 set of 6 topping knives and is fitted with 'Labyrinth Sealing' in the bearing houses. This provides the highest degree of durability in the market, whereby even the smallest dust particles and aggressive plant fluids cannot gain access to the bearings. Two grease nipples per head lubricate all six topping blades through a central grease channel within the housing.
The drive of the haulm separation unit is done by a maintenance-free 'Gearbox Drive'. Two heavy-duty sprockets ensure a perfect synchronization of the blades. As a result, the tops of the carrots remain undamaged and the topping knives last longer. From the haulm separation unit, product goes via the sieving web onto the elevator.
Thanks to the long harvesting belts the elevator is attached higher on the chassis, there for the product is transported up at a significantly lower angle, which ensures no fall Stability of the machine is an important aspect regarding the intake of the product. Too much balancing of the machine can have a negative effect of this. Large wheels ensures an optimal stability and ground clearance in the field. In combination with a balanced weight distribution, low ground pressure is obtained.
The robust mono chassis guarantees a superior durability with a low weight. The open construction provides a considerably improved view of the harvesting process. Standard you have an easily and quick access to all main components in order to do the proper maintenance. Beside of that our machines are equipped with standard parts which are worldwide easily available.
- High capacity
- Strong and open chassis
- Proven and tested worldwide
- Professional control system for drive (DCU) and harvesting (HCU) control with user friendly joystick
- Maintenance-free components
- Standard spare parts, worldwide available
- Fully hydraulic control
- Very manoeuverable machine
- High cleaning capacity
- Perfect 'grip' to product by means of teethed belts
- Large elevator
- back of the product. The wide elevator guarantees as well a high capacity operation.
- Rows (no.) : 2
- Row distance (mm) min. - max. : 390-750
- Length harvesting belts (mm) : 14.000
- Picking angle (°) : 26°
- Speed adjustment belts and conveyors : Hydraulically adjustable
- Width discharge elevator (mm) : 1.200
- LxWxH (cm) : 800x332x400
- Weight (kg) : 12.500
- Tyres : 3x Twin tyres 420/85R38
- Elevator discharge height (mm) min. - max. : 1.500 - 4.000
- Engine : Scania Tier IV 350 hP
- APH-OPTDE022 : Set of filter replacements for selfpropelled harvester with Sca