CropKing - Model PDP - Modine Propane Heaters
Power vented Modine heater (less heat loss in off cycles). Flue can be run horizontally. Helps overcome negative pressure in house. Can use smaller diameter single wall flue. No blocked vent switch. Higher efficiency. Spark ignition (saves energy). Requires Single Heater Hanger Kit.
- 80% thermal efficiency, maximizing seasonal efficiency through the use of a collector box and the power exhauster
- A power exhaust that can be rotated 1 SO degrees. The unit can be vented vertically or horizontally.
- A 100% shut-off, intermittent pilot-ignition system with continuous retry, at no extra charge. This ignition system allows for all PDP units to be field -converted to propane
- A safety pressure-switch to assure safe venting conditions.
- Designed to utilize the smallest-diameter vent pipe possible.
- PDP models are designed to operate against 0.5 inches of external static pressure.
- 'Wing' screws so that bottom pan can be dropped without a screwdriver or nut driver.
- A level hanging mechanism for easy field adjustments after adding accessories that may change the unit's center of gravity.