Modufeed Feed Bin
The modufeed unit is a unique and versatile modular feed bin with a wide range of optional standard components which can be mixed to precisely match your present and future needs. Quickly, simply and economically.
For the Pharmaceutical Industry:
All stainless steel grade 316L construction with a polished mirror finish inside and out and guaranteed crack and crevice free.
The fluidised cone option ensures that the Modufeed retains its self emptying feature, even with cohesive materials and the soft liner option prevents damage to friable products.
Autoclaving is simplfied due to the provision of quick release clamps and the entire system is built with GMP standards in mind.
For the Food Industry:
All stainless steel grade 316L construction. Satin polished finish to all internal 'product contact' surfaces and glass bead 'industry standard' quality finish to all external surfaces. The fluidised cone and soft liner option benefits apply equally here as to the pharmaceutical industry.
For the Plastics, Chemical and General Apllications:
All main components are manufactured from mild steel and epoxy coated to RAL6011. A notable feature is the ability to strip the system down quickly to accomodate changing process needs.
- Handles cohesive materials with ease
- Ideally suited for use with friable products
- Time and cost savings from guaranteed performance
- Reduced maintenenace downtime
- Modular construction for quick and simple adaptation to changing process needs
- Can be added or adapted to ANY negative pressure
- Mild or stainless steel construction
- Receptive to manual or automatic feed
- Standard cone with fluidised or soft liner options
- Top or bottom discharge
- Fully enclosed dust hood
- Bag rest or spigotted cover
- Castors for mobility or feet for stability