The PCR technique allows specific and sensitive detection of plant pathogens if other test serological reagents are not available or a second method is needed for confirmation of results, as often demanded in diagnostic protocols recommened by the Plant Protection Organisations (e.g. EPPO). In addition to our PCR reagents for DNA amplification of plant bacteria, phytoplasma and fungi, we are introducing our new RNA PCR complete reaction kits for reverse transcriptase PCR of RNA plant viruses.
- Specific and sensitive diagnostic method
- Ready-to-use, fast, and cost effective
- Optimized, evaluated conditions for the amplification reaction
- Shipping at room temperature - no dry ice needed!
- Manufactured under certified quality management systemconditions (ISO9001:2008)