MOMO - Model PE40 - Low Density Polyethylene Irrigation Pipe
MOMO is a low density polyethylene pipe PE40, of black colour, with indelible mark and certificate of conformity issued by the Italian Institute of Plastics (IIP), complying with the rule UNI 7990:2015. MOMO pipe is mainly used in the installation of irrigation systems with high solar exposure, in the fire-fighting networks and in the pressure fluids conveyance.
- Raw Materials: Polyethylene PE40
- Resistant to the attack of micro-organisms and moulds
- Resistant to saline water, acids or alkaline solutions normally used in agriculture
- Complies with standards: UNI 7990:2015
- Application Pipes for irrigation installations with elevated sunshine exposure, wastewater conveyance and so on.
- Reference UNI 7990:2004
- Certified By Italian Institute of Plastics (IIP n.190)
- Pipe Marking MOMO IIP UNI 190 - PE BD - UNI 7990 - DIAM - SPESSORE - PN - DATI PROD
- Material LDPE
- Aspect Black with white marking
- Fittings Compression fi ttings