Model QM/6 - Monocoque Agricultural Trailer
The Marshall QM/6 is the entry level monocoque trailer in our range, but still has the same build and level of engineering that goes into all our trailers. The construction of the body is extremely robust, with 3.5mm sides and a 5mm flat floor ensuring the trailer can handle demanding work. The flat floor also prevents premature rusting of the trailer, since there are no joints for water to sit in. Furthermore the generous number of bearers and spacers means the trailer body is exceptionally strong and rigid, helping to prevent twisting or cracking after years of heavy use. Another beneficial standard feature is a tapered body allowing loads to be safely discharged without the risk of them sticking in the trailer.
The chassis of the trailer uses our tried and tested design, developed over 60 years of producing agricultural trailers. It is over-engineered for the weight it is expected to carry, which is the most effective method of ensuring the trailer has a long-life. The tipping points for the body are 25mm in diameter, providing outstanding durability and again reducing the possibility of damage to the trailer when tipping.
The engineering in a Marshall QM/6 combined with its compact design means it can properly and effectively handle the tasks of a larger trailer, while also being able to operate in a small area.
Standard Tyres: 12.5 x 15 -14 ply - 70mm 6 stud axle
Tapered Body: 12' x 7'3' - 7'6' x 4'
- The most accurate comparison when buying a trailer is the cost per cu. ft!
- All models have full in line and side loading silage panels as standard with silage kit complete with full height silage gate forming the canopy at the rear (eliminating silage catching during discharge.)
- Large cubic capacity (enabling the user to not only carry the stated weight but to hold it as well)
- Flat floors (no open pressed sections that allow water to prematurely rust out joints)
- Protected lights which are integrated into the back rail (eliminates any potential damage)
- Unique design chassis combines unmatched strength and stability
- Front inspection ladder is standard on all QM models
- All Marshall silage trailers use our unique hydraulic catches which fit to the rear of the trailer removing any chance of accidental damage from the side
- Genuine Marshall Spares – a full collection of spares are available for all models in the range