Monty - Humi-Till
From Soil Conditioners
Humi-Till is a unique blend of specific microbes and activated humics designed to decompose cellulose, lignin, and keratin in crop residue. Humi-Till also breaks down crop residue — significantly reducing your planting problems and making the nutrients in crop residue available.
- Unlocks nutrients in crop residue.
- Works to decompose cellulose, lignin, and keratin in crop residue.
- Can be applied pre-plant or post-harvest, and with fall herbicide.
- Minimize planting issues due to crop residue.
- Available in 2.5, 30 and 275 gallon sizes.
Mix 3-4 quarts of Humi-Till in a minimum of 10 gallons of water per acre. Application rates and the number of applications necessary will vary with soil conditions and the amount of crop residue. Once diluted, product must be used within 24 hours. If soil temperature is below 45°F, performance is significantly reduced.