CIMA - Model 500 - Olive Collector
The Olive Collector Moresil CIMA 500 is designed to collect olives from the ground and then take them to desired location. Its great manoeuvrability, due to an entirely hydraulic system, and its small size give the olive collector exceptional characteristics for collecting olives off the ground, with the sweeping system, in most of the existing olive groves. Performance of the machine, however, depends on the ground conditions, which is the key factor influencing performance in mechanised olive harvesting. With proper land management techniques, through preliminary planning of the production system, the potential performance of the olive collector is substantially better than that of the same olive collector in a grove that uses aggressive traditional land management techniques.
- Working width 1,65m
- Hydraulic activation.
- 600 litres capacity.
- Low pressure pump.
- 0,5m3 capacity
- Total working length 4140 mm
- Total length while driving 4140 mm
- Total working width 1900 mm
- Total width while driving 2160 mm
- Total working height 1135 mm
- Total height while driving 1135 mm
- Rear driving width 1220 mm
- Minimum empty weight 1165 Kg
- Maximum weight allowed with load or ballast 1615 Kg
- Driving wheels 4
- Braking wheels when parked 2