Mowers - Model H2227B W/R61 - 3-Wheel Riders Mower
The ProCut S 3-wheel riding mower features a simple design for easy operation and serviceability. The 3-wheel lawn mower was the first commercial mower Ferris ever produced in 1986. The ProCut S, featuring mower suspension technology, enhances speed and comfort. The improved height-of-cut control makes changing grass cut height a snap. If you desire a 3-wheel mower with high visibility and want to reduce your yard work time under low hanging branches, shrubs and fencing, the ProCut S is for you.
While we attempt to ensure display of current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may reflect occasional data entry errors. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult dealership personnel for details. Prices are quoted for the US only and may not include dealer preparation, transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale.
- Acres Per Hour - Mows up to 4 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Aluminum Spindles - Features greaseable aluminum spindles for longer useable life
- Easy Cut Height Adjustment - New quick-adjust height of cut control sets cut height in one easy step.
- Electric Deck Lift - The electric deck lift allows the operator to conveniently raise the cutter deck with the flip of a switch for momentary traction assistance and under-deck maintenance
- Fan Mounted on Pump - Fan mounted on top of hydro pump assists in cooling of hydro system and repelling debris.
- Foot Pedal - Foot pedal controls speed and forward / reverse direction.
- Fuel Tank - Rugged 5.5 gallon fuel tank
- Suspension - Suspension technology results in increased speed and a smoother ride.
- Two-Stage Snowblower - Two-stage 50' snowblower with electric chute rotation available