LightTraxx - 6 Row Sugar Beet Harvester
The LightTraxx is the ideal solution for extreme conditions. The 6 row sugar beet harvester is super compact, light and manoeuvrable.
The Traxx concept offers a unique solution for sugar beet cleaning with its up to six turbines and the CarePlus system – an unbeatable advantage for extremely sticky soil. The automatic steering system AutoSteerPlus and the intuitive operational concept EcoTronicPlus make driving the LightTraxx brilliant simple. The LightTraxx is efficient, economic, ergonomic and ecologic but most of all it guarantees exxact sugar beet harvesting.
The LightTraxx’s chassis creates a stable and easily accessible machine platform. The weight distribution across all four wheels guarantees low soil pressure and the highest usability even in wet conditions. The staggered wheels ensure that the machine moves across the field evenly during harvesting and leaves behind a perfectly level field. The LightTraxx is exceptionally manoeuvrable and has a very low fuel consumption due to its light weight. These features make the LightTraxx the ideal sugar beet harvester for small fields with a lot of turning.
- Open structure – for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Big chassis– for big lifting and cleaning turbines with optimal cleaning performance
- Moves across the field evenly – for simple soil tilling after sugar beet harvesting
The AutoSteerPlus automatic steering system enables the LightTraxx to be steered by all wheels or rubber tracks. AutoSteerPlus has three steering modes that enable the rows of sugar beets to be accurately tracked.
The driver can choose between two automatic or one manual steering mode. In the first automatic steering mode, the front wheels are steered by the sensors in the lifting unit. The rear wheels are steered by the row finders at the front of the defoliator's housing. In the second automatic mode, only the front wheels are steered. The automatic steering system enables the driver to focus all his attention on harvesting, cleaning and unloading.
- Extremely small turning circle (inside) of 5.30 m – for very easy turning even in small fields
- AutoSteerPlus automatic steering system – for maximum driver comfort
- All-wheel steering – for excellent manoeuvrability
A correctly adjusted defoliator is a prerequisite for optimal defoliation and better lifting performance. The LightTraxx's defoliators are exceptionally robust and durable.
The ProtectPlus system protects the beets that need minimal scalping. And more protection means a higher yield.
The integrated defoliator spreads the beet leaves on the field across the whole width of the machine. The defoliator's height is adjusted by height control wheels that are travel between the rows and also press the defoliated leaves into the soil. This does not affect the harvesting process and keeps the leaves out of the cleaning system. The integrated defoliator also makes the subsequent tilling process easier.
- Track to track harvesting possible – for perfect beet harvesting
- Best starting situation for conservation tillage and sowing – for a perfectly tilled field
ExcenterPlus lifting systemExcellent quality, formidable performance
The ExcenterPlus lifting system is designed to lift beets optimally even under extreme conditions and at high working speeds. The system works with independent eccentric lifting shares.
The depth is controlled by depth control wheels and guarantees the clean and complete lifting of beets even at high working speeds. Paddles on the control roller guide the beets to the lifting turbines.
- Eccentric lifting shares – for optimal power transmission
- Unique shape of lifting shares – reduces wear
- Lifting shares can be adjusted for depth, levelling and speed – for optimal harvesting results
- Lifting shares can be adjusted to lateral rows (up to 60 mm) – for extra beet protection
- Large depth control wheels – reduces soil intake and fuel consumption
- All parts are very durable – reduces maintenance costs
- High harvesting speeds – for fast harvesting
CleaningUnparalleled cleaning performance and high throughput
With CarePlus, the LightTraxx has a multi-option cleaning system that guarantees better cleaning, less damage and a higher throughput – always perfectly adapted to the local soil conditions.RegularCarePlus
The CarePlus lifting system enables beets to be harvested at high speed with the highest possible protection. A higher harvesting speed means a higher throughput. To meet this demand, the dimension of both lifting turbines was increased to 1,500 mm. The lifting turbines are available with tine distances of 83, 93 and 108 mm. The diameter of the cleaning turbines has also been increased to 1,550 mm. The larger harvesting and cleaning turbines not only increase throughput considerably, they also have 25% more cleaning surface. The cleaning turbines can be equipped with spring tines or gates. The large selection of spring tines and gates enables the machine to be used on a wide range of soil types and in a variety of weather conditions. The 1,000 mm wide ring elevator enables a high throughput and prevents beets from accumulating on the last cleaning turbine.
- Two 1,500 mm lifting turbines – for an optimal flow
- Three (1,550 mm each) or four (2 x 1,550, 2 x 1,410 mm) cleaning turbines – for maximum cleaning surface
- 1,000 mm ring elevator – for a high throughput
EnginePowerful. Silent. Easy to access
The 345 kW (469 PS) strong six-cylinder diesel engine and the hydraulic pumps are easy to access in the engine bay. The engine is easy to access using a foldable step. The engine is positioned in the centre rear of the machine.
- Optimal weight distribution – for best possible soil protection
- Quiet cabin – for a comfortable work environment
- Easy to access – for easy service and short maintenance times
The engine's rotational speed is automatically reduced to 1,350 rpm as soon as the LightTraxx reaches the desired road speed. Exxact engine management system guarantees the combined sugar beet harvester performs optimally on every job.
- Optimal engine operating point and low engine speed – for low diesel consumption
- EcotronicPlus keeps the speed of the defoliator, harvester, cleaning turbines and conveyor belts constant even with changing engine speeds – for a perfect lifting result
- Unrestricted visibility in every direction – for the best harvesting results and highest possible safety
- Comfortable driver seat – for an ergonomic and relaxed posture
- Heated electric side-view mirror – for optimal visibility in any weather
- Radio/CD/MP3 player – for entertainment on long jobs
- Big passenger seat – for important guests
- Storage compartment – for personal items on long jobs
- Stowage for mobile phones – so you're always connected