Model mRoy A - Fertilizer Injection Systems
When you buy a fertilizer injection system from Agri-Inject®, you’re getting a whole lot more than just a pump on a piece of plywood. As the world leader in fluid application technology and equipment, we’ve gone to extremes to make sure that every pump we produce is complete in every detail. Our fertilizer injection systems are designed and engineered to provide reliable performance and maximum results in any operation. We provide the complete package to you. Everything you need to get up and running quickly and easily – backed by the experience and expertise to help you enjoy the cost-saving, yield-enhancing benefits fertigation offers.
- Exclusive Mister Mist'r® injection valve with four-way release delivers accurate amounts of concentrate right into the middle of the water supply pipe. Mister Mist'r is also a check valve that helps prevent unwanted leakage or back flow contamination for increased safety. Versatile bleeder/needle valve adds even more convenience, control and safety to the injection process.
- Agri-lnject systems are engineered for easy maintenance. Accessible fittings, right-angle check valves, handy oil plug and easy-to-change filter assembly are all specifically designed for easy access and maintenance. The end result is a labor saving system that will last.
- The self-contained design of Agri-lnject pumps make it easy for one person to handle and convenient to move from one system to the next.
- Easy-to-read, 316 stainless steel flow rate dial lets you make adjustments quickly and simply, while the pump is running.
- The control switch is sized specifically to each motor and provides overload protection. The switch enclosure is NEMA 4 rated. The control switch is fully integrated into the Nomad base.
- Operating Range 3.0 to 30 GHP (11.4 to 114 liters)
- Maximum Discharge Pressure 350 PSI (24.13 bar)
- Single Phase, Three Phase and 12-volt DC 1/4 hp (.19kW)