Model MU-B - Front Mounting for Pedestrian Mowers
Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel for Front mounting on to Pedestrian Mowers. Gearbox with integrated security braking system. Automatic belt tensioning. Shackle “M” Carbide flails to ensure long life, clean cut and maximum shredding using less power. Spiral Rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles; bearings protected against dirt, wear and tear. Roller with rounded edges to preserve the soil and turf and to carry the flail with variable height adjustment. High tempered spring steel one way protection flaps in front of the mower hood. Wearing skids.
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut.
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and removable shredding bar spreads the shredded material evenly behind the roller giving an excellent Mulching and Shredding Quality.
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark fin”.
- Specially designed linkage parts for easy mounting on to pedestrian mowers
- Adaptor for AEBI, Rapid or Reform included
- Hood Wear plate (Delivery time to be asked for).
- Additional Carbide wearing skids, removable (Delivery time to be asked for).
- Alternative rotor system with pairs of 2 back to back flails (Delivery time to be asked for).