Model MU-C Front - Front Mounting for Compact Tractors
Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel with center mounted Cat. I Headstock for rear mounting. Rear mounting: Gearbox with integrated over run clutch for 540 (1.000 r.p.m. possible as option) (distance of the ground to P.T.O. shaft cc. 50 cm) – up to 35 HP. Front mounting: Low positioned gearbox with integrated over run clutch for 000 r.p.m. (2.000 r.p.m. possible as option), (distance of the ground to P.T.O. shaft cc. 25 cm) – up to 35 HP. Belt protection with tension measuring slot. Shackle “M” Carbide flails to ensure long life, clean cut and maximum shredding using less power.
- Spiral Rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles; bearings protected against dirt, wear and tear.
- Roller with rounded edges to preserve the soil and turf and to carry the flail with variable height adjustment.
- High tempered spring steel one way protection flaps in front of the mower hood.
- Skids / Carbide wearing skids, removable
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut.
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and removable shredding bar spreads the shredded material evenly behind the roller giving an excellent Mulching and Shredding Quality.
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark fin”.
- T.O. shaft with cap bottom lubrication
- Head stock for A-Frame triangle Cat. 0 for Front mounting
- 2 point Linkage parts to original mower deck linkages for Front Mowers instead of Head Stock Cat. I (only for MU-C 100 and MU-C 120 available)
- Linkage parts for Shibaura CM 214
- Hood Wear plate (factory mounted)
- Height adjustable rubber wheels, 360º swivel in front of the Flail
- Hydraulic Weight Transfer MU-SOFA®, for front mounting machines recommended
- Second patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark fin”