Model MU-FM/Hydro - Front Flail Mower with Hydraulic Drive
Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel for Front mounting to Skid steer Loaders and Multi Purpose Tractors, Hydraulic drive with over run clutch (min 32 l oil flow with 180 bar oil pressure required). Belt protection with tension measuring slot. Shackle “M” Carbide flails to ensure long life, clean cut and maximum shredding using less power. Spiral Rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles, bearings protected against dirt, wear and tear. Roller with rounded edges to preserve the soil and turf and to carry the flail with variable height adjustment. Easy to use variable Height adjustment.
- High tempered spring steel one way protection flaps in front of the mower hood.
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller as well as the linkage parts with wide swivelling range guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut.
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and a removable shredding bar spreads the shredded material evenly behind the roller giving an excellent Mulching and Shredding Quality.
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark fin”.
- Hydraulic spool valves required: Flow and return, recirculation with free flow pipe.
- Hydraulic hoses (skid steer loader side connectors not included).
- A frame Cat. 0.
- Mounting plate for skid steer loaders (connection parts to the loader not included).
- Mounting plate for skid steer loaders (connection parts to the loader are included).
- Mounting plate for skid steer loaders with mechanical or hydraulic side shift (connection parts to the loader are included).
- Hydraulic controlling device for oil volumes over 48 l/min.
- Second patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark fin”.
- Strong, height adjustable rubber wheels 360º swivel in front of the flail (shown above).
- Hydraulic Weight Transfer MU-SOFA®, for Front mounting recommended.