Model MU-FM/Hydro - Front Flail Mower with Hydraulic Drive
Standard Equipment: Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel for front mounting for skid steering loaders. Hydraulic drive for a volume flow from 35-55 l/min, with over run valve. Belt protection with tension measuring slot. Shackle 'M' Carbide flails.
- Spiral Rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles, bearings protected against dirt, wear and tear
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: 'Shark fin'
- Roller with rounded edges to preserve the soil and turf and to carry the flail with variable height adjustment
- Side, wearing skids
- Carbide wearing skids, removable
- High tempered spring steel one way protection flaps in front of the mower hood
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the support roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut
- Spreads the shredded material evenly behind the support roller
- Excellend Mulching Quality
- Hydraulic spool valves required: 1 x pressure flow, 1 x pressure less return flow (max. counter-pressure < 20 bar)
- Hydraulic hoses without couplings
- A-frame triangle Cat. 0 only for front mounting
- Hood Wear plate (factory mounted)
- Mounting plate for Skid Steer Loaders (connection parts to the loader not included)
- Mounting plate for Skid Steer Loaders (connection parts to the loader are included)
- Hydraulic side shift (1 double acting spool valve required)
- Second patented removable shredding bar – System: 'Shark fin'
- Strong, height adjustable support wheels, 360º swivel in front of the flail (Ø ca. 235 mm heigth and ca 80 mm wide) as shown above