Model MU-FM/S - Rear and side multi purpose Flail Mowers
Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel with Headstock Cat. I for Rear mounting. Hydraulic parallelogram side shift: 112 cm Overall working range: up to 272 cm (see chart) Working angle 90° up to 60° down. Gearbox with integrated over run clutch for 540 r.p.m. Belt protection with tension measuring slot. Patented Safety Mechanical Break Away System.
- Gearbox with integrated over run clutch for 540 r.p.m.
- Belt protection with tension measuring slot.
- Patented Safety Mechanical Break Away System.
- Hydraulic transport safety lock at an angle of 90° with shut-off tap, (2 double acting spool valves required, at least one with floating position).
- High tempered Shackle “M” Carbide flails
- Spiral Rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles and internal bearings protecting against dirt, wear and tear.
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark fin” spreads the shredded material evenly behind the roller giving an excellent Mulching and Shredding Quality.
- Roller with internal bearings and well-rounded edges to preserve the soil and turf and to carry the flail, adjustable to different heights.
- Wearing skids
- High tempered one way spring steel protection flaps in front of the mower hood.
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut.
- P.T.O. shaft with cap bottom lubrication.
- Hood Wear plate (Delivery time to be asked for).
- Second patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark fin”.
- Working hours meter with electronic sensor.