Model MU-FM - Out-front Flails for Front Mowers
Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel for Front mounting onto professional Front Mowers with 2 point linkage. Linkage designed for high lift to clear kerbs. Gearbox mounted to the rear of the hood complete with integrated over run clutch for 2.500 r.p.m. Belt protection with tension measuring slot. Shackle “M” Carbide flails to ensure long life, clean cut and maximum shredding using less power. Spiral Rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles, bearings protected against dirt, wear and tear. Roller with rounded edges to preserve the soil and turf and to carry the flail with variable height adjustment.
- Easy to use variable height adjustment.
- Wearing skids.
- High tempered spring steel one way protection flaps in front of the mower.
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller as well as the linkage parts with wide swivelling range guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut.
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and a removable shredding bar spreads the shredded material evenly behind the roller giving an excellent Mulching and Shredding Quality.
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark fin”.
- P.T.O. shaft with cap bottom lubrication.
- A-frame Cat. 0.
- Second patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark fin”.
- Strong, height adjustable rubber wheels, 360º swivel in front of the flail
- Special speed ratio for Kubota – please order for Kubota
- MU-FM Mounting parts for Kubota - F 2560 / 3060 / 3560
- Special Linkage parts for Kubota - Serie 2006 - Typ 2880 und F3680
Special speed ratio - for Kubota necessary
- MU-FM Linkage parts for John-Deere - F 1145, 1435, 1445, 1545 und 1565
- MU-FM Linkage parts for Iseki - SF 300, 303, 310, 330, 333, 370
- MU-FM Linkage parts for Massey Ferguson
- MU-FM Linkage parts for Shibaura - CM 284, 314, 364, 374
- MU-FM Linkage parts for New Holland - Hustler 3700
Different linkage parts have to be requested.