Model MU-FM - Out-front Flails for Front Mowers
Standard Equipment: Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel for front mounting onto professional front mowers with 2 point linkage. Low mounted gearbox with integrated over run clutch for 2.200 r.p.m.. Belt protection with tension measuring slot. Shackle 'M' Carbide flails. Spiral Rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles, bearings protected against dirt, wear and tear. Patented removable shredding bar – System: 'Shark fin'. Roller with rounded edges to preserve the soil and turf and to carry the flail with variable height adjustment.
- Side, wearing skids
- Carbide wearing skids, removable
- High tempered spring steel one way protection flaps in front of the mower hood
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the support roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut
- Spreads the shredded material evenly behind the support roller
- Excellend Mulching Quality
- PTO shaft with hardened inner pipe and cap bottom lubrication
- A-frame triangle Cat. 0 only for front mounting
- Hood Wear plate (factory mounted)
- Second patented removable shredding bar – System: 'Shark fin'
- Strong, height adjustable support wheels, 360º swivel in front of the flail (Ø ca. 235 mm heigth and ca 80 mm wide) as shown above
- 4 strong height adjustable support wheels 360° swivel in front and rear of the flail – replacing the support roller